Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Happy Family Brooklyn, New York Family Photographer

What a fun family! These two boys gave me a run for my money, especially the youngest. It was his first time ever having professional photos taken and it took him a while to warm up to me but I had fun chasing him around the park. Whenever I photograph boys I spend half of the session chasing them around. It seems to be their favorite part. It was fun to watch the boys with their Dad and he seemed to having a blast as well! This is one funny family and they had me laughing the whole time.









Thanks for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment