Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby B! Brooklyn, New York Child Photographer

After rescheduling for a month and a half due to rained out session dates we finally got to have some fun. We met on a very hot day at the Brooklyn Promenade which is one of my favorite place for sessions. He stole my heart right away with those big beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks! This session went through phases as Baby B's mood changed every so often.

He started out shy...



Then I got him going...



...and the chase was on...











I chased him for most of the session and then got him to take a breather... such a cute pouty face!


I let him take a few pictures and then he was fascinated with the camera.


Such a beautiful family...







Thanks for having some summer fun with me!

1 comment:

  1. Baby B is just too adorable! I love his "wise beyond my years" face in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete