Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

the babies they love me :) Brooklyn, New York Child Photographer

I was so happy when Baby N's mom called be for her 1st birthday pictures. I hadn't seen her since her newborn photo session. As soon as I saw this sweet little girl she reached out to be as if it was only yesterday that we were together. I feel so special because Mom says she doesn't go to others easily. We had so much fun in Brooklyn Bridge Park. I got to see her new moves as she just started to walk.





a quick flashback to our first time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment