Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Brooklyn Promenade Engagement | Brooklyn, NY Wedding Photographer

I haven't had a session at the promenade in a while and I forgot how much I love it! Mario and Stephanie were so much fun. I went to high school with Mario and when he came by the studio with his bride to be I must say I got teary eyed. My reaction came from a few different places. For one thing I am so happy for him and can see the love oozing. Secondly, he just seems like such a grown up which he obviously is! Lastly it made me realize that, oh boy, that means I am a grown up too! Yes I should know that already but in life sometimes I have these WOW moments.

I know this is a tiny sneak peek so please forgive me. The studio is SUPER busy right now during the holiday season!

During the session I learned that Mario is even sillier now than he was in high school!



The wedding is going to be a blast!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Mario getting married!!! I cann't believe it. Nas: we definately wanna see more!!!
    XOXO Angel G. Breton

    ReplyDelete