Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Brooklyn Bridge Mini Session | Brooklyn New York Photographer

One word... CUTE! Ok so I say that all the time. But do you see these faces I photograph! BEAUTIFUL!! This little beauty posed it up for the camera; and after a while I even got some great candid shots of her which made me super happy!! It was so funny once she discovered the playground and that became her main focus. I had so much fun floating around the park with her. Yes she did float... like a pretty little fairy!

For fellow Sookie Stackhouse fans I don't mean that kind of fairy ;)







This should definitely be a canvas Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful! I love her outfit and the scenery, especially the painted wall. She looks so happy. Great job capturing her cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I especially like the images including the monochromatic blue background against the vibrant hot pink in her outfit. The contrast is highly effective and the colors compliment each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! It took her some time to warm up to the camera. Though once she realized she didn’t have to stay static the poses exposed her instinctive sparkle. Great work capturing these loved minutes which will be with us for the rest of time. ~Mom & Dad~

    ReplyDelete