Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inn at Kent Falls, Kent CT | CT Wedding Photographer

Rebecca and Corinne traveled all the way from Australia to have a beautiful wedding here in Connecticut. They are such a sweet couple and I wish them years of happiness and togetherness. There is something special about it just being the 2 of them to experience such a special and personal occasion! I was also honored to be one of only five to enjoy the beautiful ceremony. That five includes the couple, the officiant, my assistant and I. How awesome is that to have your new spouse all to yourself on your special day! They picked such a beautiful location. Kent falls is amazing and so is the Inn at Kent Falls where they stayed. Between the turning leaves, awesome covered bridges, and waterfalls it was pure eye candy!

























2 comments: