Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Laura's Headshots | Brooklyn, NY Portrait Photographer

I always have fun shooting in the area around my studio. Laura lives nearby and so we even got to take some shots on the steps of her awesome brownstone home. It was lots of fun chatting with her about the upcoming reading of her play at Steppenwolf in Chicago, and having little ones in Brooklyn.



I love our tree lines blocks! They make such a great backdrop for Laura and her wonderful smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment