Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fort Green Park | Brooklyn NY Children's Photographer

When Nailah called me to photograph a few items from her new children's styling and boutique website, Suki Lulu's, I was super excited. Nailah has such great taste in children's clothing and I cannot wait for her to offer boys clothing which is coming soon. Her 2 little models were so much fun to work with. Its so funny observing children during sessions and wondering just how their current personality now will translate into their adult persona. That is definitely one of the things I love about photographing children.

This little one gave me lots of serious and a few smiles that I had to work hard for! I love the blue and white shorts. Really Nailah! Will you find them in my size? :)


Big sister loved the camera.








I had so much fun spending the day with these beautiful little girls. I definitely had baby girl on the brain for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment