Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brooklyn Bridge Park, Dumbo | Brooklyn, NY Wedding Photographer

Cynthia and Richad were so much fun to photograph! It was the little things like her hand being tucked neatly up his sleeve to the double kisses that fell from their lips that allowed me to see just how in love they are. How lucky am I that I get to capture these wonderful moments! We got some great sunset portraits on this beautiful summer night, and had fun chasing the light together!











3 comments:

  1. awesome shots you go girl! I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scenary! great eye cuz! the sunset one is my favorite! u rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my shoot is going to come out better just cuz i'm sssooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete