Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Big Beautiful Family | Brooklyn, New York Family Portrait Photographer

When Duane called me asking to have a photo session two days later it was a huge run around to get it all in place. The fact that all of his family were together and he would be off to Afghanistan soon after made it hard for me to say no. I really enjoyed my time with this beautiful family. It's funny that Duane thought his parents would give me trouble because they were both awesome! Thanks for choosing me out of that long list ;)









I asked Mom how she handled having three boys, and she let me know that the trick is to have more than one!!




There is an old photo of Dad with his groomsmen from their parents wedding day that Duane wanted to recreate. I love it! Now they have a photo that tells a story, that tells another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment