Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boston Baby in Brooklyn | Brooklyn Portrait Photographer

Those eyes pulled me in the minute I met Baby J. He is such a sweet and happy baby whose parents love him so very much. Both Mom and Dad shower him with hugs and kisses. I love to see fathers showering their sons with kisses! Dad is from Boston so Baby J is an automatic Red Sox fan in Brooklyn! I can see him watching games in the Green Monster any day now!



No comments:

Post a Comment