Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall/ Holiday Mini Sessions | Brooklyn New York Portrait Photographer



I hope you are enjoying the last days of summer! It has been a wonderful one! We have survived excessive heat, an earthquake, and a hurricane. Cheers to us all!!

What better time than now to document your memories? As many of you know our mini-sessions are limited, and will be held only twice a year. If you have been meaning to try a session than this is the perfect way to get a feel for what a boutique photography session is all about. Or maybe you recently had a session but would like to have a few new photos for holiday cards and gifts. In either case a mini-session is a great idea for you.

Although mini-sessions cannot compare to a custom portrait session adventure, they are the perfect bite sized bit of photo heaven.

The holiday season will be here in no time and portraits make the perfect gift! Please contact the studio to book your session today.

**Due to hurricane Irene Nasilele Photography did not reopen today as scheduled. I will try to answer any emails I can starting today. Upon my arrival back to the United States I will be leaving once again for a destination wedding. The studio will fully reopen on September 6th. Thank you**

1 comment: