Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aisha & David Engaged | New York CIty Wedding Photographer

When I first sat down with Aisha and David I asked them to tell me 3 words that describe them as a couple. It took some time but eventually I had 3. Now that I have gotten to know them I have one word to describe it. Effortless. Their love is true, easy going, and just wonderful to watch. They said "I do" this weekend and I was honored to be a part of it. From the first look to the last dance at the reception; I was able to feel the love. Aisha and David have come a long way since they dated once before about 10 years ago. This time it is forever. You can look at them and see that they will never let each other go again.

You two belong together FOREVER!























1 comment:

  1. Lovely in every way Nas! This session was a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete