Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Natalie & Emmy Engaged! | New York Wedding Photographer

The financial district in awesome on a Sunday afternoon. Emmy and Natalie are such a cool and laid back couple that it was the perfect atmosphere. I am looking forward to seeing them walk down the aisle in September! With all of the love, hugs and kisses that I captured during the engagement session the big day is sure to be a tearjerker!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I'm soooo excited!! I love it!! More! More! More!!

    ReplyDelete