Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Charise & Maurice at South Street Seaport | Brooklyn New York Wedding Photographer

Charise and Maurice... THAT RYHMES! More coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. yeah! look at my ls...so happy for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Great photos!

    Thanks!
    NewYork headshot photographers

    ReplyDelete