Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Real Baby Love | Brooklyn, New York Child Photographer

I adore babies and this little guy stole my heart. He was so quiet, sweet and happy! It comes from having such great parents. Mom and Dad love him to pieces and it shows. I love when I have the chance to photograph a family in their home. It is what I truly love to do. Thanks Tricia! Thank you for bringing me into your home to capture your family! psst... and for feeding me ;)







1 comment:

  1. We absolutely loved the process of Wyatt's session and can hardly wait for the finished product. Thank you for helping us capture these precious moments and memories. We're already looking forward to his next session in a few months.

    ReplyDelete