Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Central Park Engagement | New York Wedding Photographer

We laughed, we cried, we froze! Okay so maybe we didn't cry but it was so cold that we almost did! Andrea and Scott were such troopers and it was great getting to know them during their engagement session in Central Park. I can already tell that their wedding taking place at the beautiful Coindre Hall is going to be amazing! These two know how to laugh and have fun. One of the coolest things about this session was that Scott knows Central Park like the back of his hand. I learned so many things about the park and some great tips for finding my way around. Thanks Scott!!

How adorable are these two?


At some point in the session my lips froze! I bet theirs didn't!! SMOOCHES!


I have no idea what Scott said to get this reaction from Andrea but I know it had to be hilarious and borderline trouble! Love it!




Sweet!


4 comments:

  1. stunning!!! Can't wait until you do our engagement session! I LOVE WHEN YOU POST NEW PHOTOS :) - Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are awesome. You guys look like a JCrew Ad. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Nas, you truly captured Andrea and Scott as a couple. Can't wait for the wedding! You look fab Housie!!! xoxo - Spencie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you look like Bloomingdales!

    ReplyDelete