Hello, and welcome to the Nasilele Photography blog! I am a portrait photographer whose loves include my family, breezy days on the beach, fun design, hula hoops, portrait photography that tells a story, and wedding cake... who am I kidding - I just love cake in general.

My Brooklyn, NY studio is a great place to kick up your feet and enjoy the art. When its time for your photo session we will be out in the world enjoying our lively, colorful, and unpredictable surroundings.

Nasilele Photography is available for weddings, portraits, and event photography in NY, NJ, CT and worldwide.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Carmen & Mike! Brooklyn, NY Wedding Photographer

Absolutely beautiful wedding! The studio has been very busy this week but I had to give a peek at the lovely couple I photographed Saturday. It was such a beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky. Amazing rooftop ceremony at a beautiful venue! Carmen and Mike are such a beautiful couple that I had to hold back my tears numerous times throughout the day.





Thanks for sharing your day with me and your full sneak peek is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment